jurnal internasional edisi perdana hasil kolaborasi UPT PUBLIKASI KARYA ILMIAH UNIVERSITAS ISLAM BANDUNG & RESEARCH SYNERGY FOUNDATION.
International Journal of Emerging Issues in Islamic Studies
The latest issue of the International Journal of Emerging Issues in Islamic Studies (IJEIIS) Volume 1 No. 1 July 2021 is now published.
International Journal of Emerging Issues in Islamic Studies (IJEIIS) https://journals.researchsynergypress.com/index.php/ijeiis
Volume 1 No. 1: July 2021
P-ISSN : to be assigned soon
E-ISSN : to be assigned soon
Discover more and find interesting and worthy research based on emerging issue on Emerging Issues in Islamic Studies from various country:
1. The Financial Problems of Tsangaya System of Education and its Effects on Almajiri in Potiskum Yobe State Nigeria
Ibrahim Dahiru Idriss, Nigeria
2. Determinants of the Merger Performance of BUMN Sharia Banks
Ayi Wahid, Indonesia
3. Growth of Halal Tourism in Pamekasan: Is It Influenced by Majelis Ulama?
Aang Kuanifi; Taufik Hidayat; Fadali Rahman, Indonesia
4. A Study on Environmental Sustainability Practices mong Students and Staff in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Ninunroihan Jehtae; Arita Hanim Awang; Noraini Ahmad, Malaysia
5. Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on the Market Performance of Indonesia Sharia Stocks
Erna Garnia, Indonesia
6. Da’wah Hidayatullah Communication Strategy in Socializing Islamic Religion in Tana Toraja District
Muhammad Saleh; Muhammad farid; Muh. Akbar, Indonesia